The Forum for discussions in English

Moderatorzy: kuba11100, The Viking, Moderatorzy

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
The Dark Lord
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: The Dark Lord »

lucbach pisze:
The Dark Lord pisze:I think that after two fighting missions and the beginning attacks you haven't got enough army to help him defend. If I give green less soldiers, they won't win, and you won't win. If I plan the attack later, the whole army of black will be dead because they won't get any food.
I mean that they are the power which can defend theyselfes and me. They have many, many troops. When I saw that the enemy have attaked me I thought that I can run to my ally's soldiers and they'll kill enemy's troops. And I wasn't wrong!
That's true. But your enemy will attack your storehouse, and not your troops. Of course they will follow you when you shoot at them. That's just a bit like mission 7 from the Shattered Kingdom.
lucbach pisze:
The Dark Lord pisze:Uhm, I can explain this if you say what is the matter. Wat kind of reaction do you expect? Did he have some soldiers, Or what? :?

Yes, he has a lot of troops. They stay idly. I'm destroying their buildings and they stay. They should attack me, right :)?
This has everything to do with the attacks. When I script their defence, I have to fill in the radius they will defend. If I make it large - so they will defend the whole town - the defenders will also come when he attacks, because that's inside that radius! Do you understand?
Btw, where did you attack him? And wich village was it?
lucbach
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: lucbach »

Mhmh, it sounds very interesting - defense radius... I've attacked a town on the north, here (red arrow):

Obrazek
lucbach,
administrator knights.sztab.com
Awatar użytkownika
The Dark Lord
Użytkownik Forum

Ok, that says enough to me. I will explain.

When that village attacks, they don't have to travel far until they arrive at the castle. So the fight begins near their village. If I want the defending troops to defend the whole village, they will also ''defend'' in or near the castle, because that is inside that radius. And that would mean that
- green will lose
or
- black will lose
And when black will lose, he won't have any soldiers any more, so it will be easy to defeat him...
Kheli
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kheli »

The Dark Lord pisze:Lucbach, can you ask Khelben what kind of map he likes, please?

Hi!
What delighted me in TSK campaign? I like in 8th mission horde of barbarians to be confronted only by myself. Few missions later (I do not recall exact number), we are protecting village of ally from black and green players. Quest is hard, but possible. In addition, extremely interesting. It would be great if You do a 16th and 20 mission-mix. I would like to play in something like that for a weeks ;). I like when resources are close to my storage and to defend my (and my ally) city from enemys hosts. I also like be on good terrain to defend my hard-reached keep :).
Awatar użytkownika
The Dark Lord
Użytkownik Forum

Khelben pisze:
The Dark Lord pisze:Lucbach, can you ask Khelben what kind of map he likes, please?

Hi!
What delighted me in TSK campaign? I like in 8th mission horde of barbarians to be confronted only by myself. Few missions later (I do not recall exact number), we are protecting village of ally from black and green players. Quest is hard, but possible. In addition, extremely interesting. It would be great if You do a 16th and 20 mission-mix. I would like to play in something like that for a weeks ;). I like when resources are close to my storage and to defend my (and my ally) city from enemys hosts. I also like be on good terrain to defend my hard-reached keep :).
Thanks for your response! But what do you exactly mean with ''a 16t 20 mission-mix''? :?
And what kind of terrain do you like? :)
lucbach
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

Finally! Someone else than Dark Lord and me in this topic :wink: . Thanks Khelben. I invite all of You Guys to write about missions by Dark Lord.
lucbach,
Awatar użytkownika
Setman
Zbanowany

Post autor: Setman »

ok i'm gonna to install the missions. i will be playing in the first two today, and i will write something about it in the evening.

by the way, props on doing something good with k&M.
Obrazek
lucbach
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

We'll be waiting :wink: .
Setman pisze:by the way, props on doing something good with k&M.
mhm?

@DL: when we can expect the next missions? I'm waiting all the time... Please :) .
lucbach,
lucbach
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

Miecznik12 opinion

When I've played mission 7 I saw that my troops can go ahead to the enemy's town on easy way - at the top of the map.
lucbach,
Awatar użytkownika
The Dark Lord
Użytkownik Forum

lucbach pisze:Miecznik12 opinion

When I've played mission 7 I saw that my troops can go ahead to the enemy's town on easy way - at the top of the map.
The left side and the ''northern'' side are bugged. You will see that it is in every mission like that... :(
ODPOWIEDZ