Tutorial scripting

The Forum for discussions in English

Moderatorzy: kuba11100, The Viking, Moderatorzy

Rafael_5000
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: Rafael_5000 »

The Dark Lord pisze:I'm sure The Knight and The Barbarian do know how to change these. But unfortunately, I don't. :(
I advise you to contact with them. It'll be nice to play completely new missions in Polish (or in Dutch, right? ;) ). As far as I remember Lucbach was collaborating with these guys. Maybe he could help you?

Come on, Lucbach! It's important to all of us.
Rafael_5000
Użytkownik Forum

Let's look objectively - currently they aren't scripting and I really don't know if they even want to do somethiong about that. But YOU, dear Dark Lord, are very ambitious and I'm deeply convinced that you could use their knowledge more effectively. I think it's worthwhile - try! ;)
lucbach
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: lucbach »

It's 100% sure that the Barbarian will not help any other. Why? I'll publish an interview with him soon. He explains everything there...
lucbach,
administrator knights.sztab.com
Rafael_5000
Użytkownik Forum

When? By the year of 2050? It'll be like "The Promised Website". Speed up your work. Don't let me lose my hope. I like surprises very much, but I don't like when someone gives us unreliable information. I know, I know - lack of time, lots of work... Maybe friends have failed to come up to your and our expectations. But Lucbach, come on, there are so many people who could help you creating this website. Some time ago, you said that "someone helps you". As you see - those several months passed very quickly. And next of them will soon pass; quicker than you think! It's about time to finally end that project! I don't want your promises again. I'm still sure that YOU CAN DO THAT. If necessary - I will help you. Just say a word. But please: don't give up and stop putting off premiere ;)
lucbach
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: lucbach »

Yes, You are absolutely right. But I don't want to disclose some surprises before new site start.
lucbach,
administrator knights.sztab.com
ODPOWIEDZ