ODPOWIEDZ
Kheli
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kheli »

The Dark Lord pisze:
Khelben pisze:
The Dark Lord pisze:Lucbach, can you ask Khelben what kind of map he likes, please?

Hi!
What delighted me in TSK campaign? I like in 8th mission horde of barbarians to be confronted only by myself. Few missions later (I do not recall exact number), we are protecting village of ally from black and green players. Quest is hard, but possible. In addition, extremely interesting. It would be great if You do a 16th and 20 mission-mix. I would like to play in something like that for a weeks ;). I like when resources are close to my storage and to defend my (and my ally) city from enemys hosts. I also like be on good terrain to defend my hard-reached keep :).
Thanks for your response! But what do you exactly mean with ''a 16t 20 mission-mix''? :?
And what kind of terrain do you like? :)

I would add to your map some motifs from other missions. Map would be played with an ally against enemy, who has two towns, maybe fortified or placed behind some mountains (to secure us from quick strike). A river - or precipice - with bridges would be useful. The enemy could use war machines (that I found lacking in TPR). I prefer snowy, grassy and volcanic terrains. In fact - it doesn't matter. The point is it looks good.
Awatar użytkownika
The Dark Lord
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: The Dark Lord »

Then I can give you good news: In mission 11 there is a river with two bridges, and you have 4 opponents. You start with a small village, near to the bridge. You have to protect your village from enemy attacks, and then you have to destroy their villages.
Note: you don't have much room to expand.
lucbach
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: lucbach »

4 enemies :D? Wow! This features sounds very, very interesting. When do You release mission 11?
lucbach,
administrator knights.sztab.com
Awatar użytkownika
The Dark Lord
Użytkownik Forum

lucbach pisze:4 enemies :D? Wow! This features sounds very, very interesting. When do You release mission 11?
Not really 4 enemies, but 4 enemy villages. ;)

I've been very busy these days. I haven't come far yet... I think the map is finished now for 80%. But the script will be huge
--> I have to script 5 villages (4 of the enemy and your own)...
But the summer holidays are coming close, and of course I will have more time then. :)
So I guess it will be released in ''a few weeks, maybe a month (<--but I don't think it will be a month ;))''.

Shall I place you a screenshot of the map, or a screenshot of the minimap?

// I sticked your posts together.
// Rafael_5000

How dare you! :evil:
Sorry, just kidding. ;)
lucbach
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

The Dark Lord pisze:Shall I place you a screenshot of the map, or a screenshot of the minimap?
All screenshots would be great!

Sure, we are waiting for Your vacation :wink: . I see, 4 villages = a lot of scripting... I'm working on the mission, I have a map and when I've seen scripting I've scared :smutny: .
lucbach,
Awatar użytkownika
The Dark Lord
Użytkownik Forum

Ok, here it is. I hope you like it.

Obrazek

You can now also clearly see the parts I still have to do. ;)
I will not give further information - If I do there won't be any surprises in the mission. ;)
lucbach pisze:I'm working on the mission, I have a map and when I've seen scripting I've scared :smutny: .
What do you exactly mean with this? :zamurowany:
lucbach
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

Four villages in four edges of the map, right :) ? But where are we :twisted: ? Beautiful map.

I mean I have scared with this scripting. It takes a lot of time and is boring, I think.

I'm interested in making maps by the Zuxxez/Joymania. How they do this without editor...
lucbach,
Awatar użytkownika
The Dark Lord
Użytkownik Forum

lucbach pisze:Four villages in four edges of the map, right :) ? But where are we :twisted: ? Beautiful map.
Shall I also tell where they will defend and when they attack and... No, I will not tell you a word! :P
lucbach pisze:I mean I have scared with this scripting. It takes a lot of time and is boring, I think.
Mwoah, it isn't boring... Some parts are boring, but not all.
lucbach
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

Say, say, please :wink: ! We are waiting, haha. Could You remind how much missions will be in Your campain?

And one more question: when do You translate missions briefings into english? I wanna translate it into polish.
lucbach,
Awatar użytkownika
The Dark Lord
Użytkownik Forum

lucbach pisze:Say, say, please :wink: ! We are waiting, haha.
Maybe if you go on your knees... I think that will help a lot. :twisted:
Hm, because you are asking so friendly. :wink:

You will start in the middle of the map, on the right side f the bridge.
lucbach pisze:Could You remind how much missions will be in Your campain?
16 or 17, I don't know myself yet. :oops:
lucbach pisze:And one more question: when do You translate missions briefings into english? I wanna translate it into polish.
I have already translated mission 1 - 9. Because I'm only a simple person whose English is far from perfect, there must be many mistakes. But I think that when you get the point, it will be all right. ;)

Edit: Maybe I change some briefings later, if there is something I don't like... So I don't know if it is a good idea to translate it already?
ODPOWIEDZ