An opinions about Dark Lord's campaign in English

The Forum for discussions in English

Moderatorzy: kuba11100, The Viking, Moderatorzy

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
The Dark Lord
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: The Dark Lord »

A Dutch expression says: ''A good start is half of the job''. It is possible to win. Just make sure that you have lots of soldiers after the first battle. Then you can save your ally, and quicly train some soldiers to help him again with sustaining an other attack. By the time I made that mission, it was very difficult to change ingame text. Therefore there are no messages with tips. Otherwise I would have told you that you have plenty enough food at the start, so you can directly stary with military buildings (iron mine, etc.). Ballistas are very usefull in this mission.

But yeah, it is a bit difficult. The problem in the beta-version is that there are too many soldiers (that will run all over the map). The solution is to delete some. This will make the mission easier. And I will make the player in the west who attacks your ally train recruts later, so that we have some more time to build.
Say not that I haven't said that it would be difficult! It's the last mission of the campaign, so it must be difficult. :wink:

Don't worry about your English, it is most understandible (<-- if that is a word :S).

P.s.: I have now improved mission 1 - 11, so it won't take long until I arrive at mission 16. ;)
lucbach
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: lucbach »

Dark Lord, what about improving mission 16?
lucbach,
administrator knights.sztab.com
Awatar użytkownika
The Dark Lord
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: The Dark Lord »

I have been quite busy these weeks and will be quite busy, so no improvements so far... I will leave a message when there is. ;)
ODPOWIEDZ