KaM Remake -> Fighting Demo out!

The Forum for discussions in English

Moderatorzy: kuba11100, The Viking, Moderatorzy

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
janosiczek
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: janosiczek »

Lewin pisze:@janosiczek: New units are not possible, we have no way to make the 100s of sprites required (sprites for walking 8 directions, eating 4 food types, working, digging, etc.)
What about additional options to the builder? then to be able to leave doing extra things.
Awatar użytkownika
Lewin
Użytkownik Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: Lewin »

janosiczek pisze:What about additional options to the builder? then to be able to leave doing extra things.
That's easier, but we'd still need sprites for any new work actions. What did you have in mind? Your idea of tunnelling to the enemy base and taking control of their houses? I think this wouldn't work so well and would greatly change the game... It would become chaotic. It could be done as a mod eventually, but we still have a lot of things to do just to make the game work properly at TSK level (improved deliveries, bugs, fighting...)
Awatar użytkownika
janosiczek
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: janosiczek »

Tak naprawde nic nie trzeba robić :)
budowniczy może "przejmować" budynek tam samo jak budowniczy który "naprawia" zniszczony budynek.
Wystarczy aby budowniczy miał w swoich opcje "walczący", "czy coś w tym stylu" wtedy bym przejeli nad nim kontole, nie mógł by on budować budynków a jedynie "przejmować" wrogie budynki.
( w przypadku gdy wróg ma przeogromne złoża surowców w spichlerzu. można było by zrobić ograniczenie aby zredukować ich ilość na maks 2x więcej od naszych)

Jak tak bardzo boisz się tej nowej opcji weż ją wstaw w opcjach gry jako dodatkową opcje.

................................................................................

Really nothing have to do:)
builder can "take over" the building where the same as the builder who "fixes" destroyed the building.
Just to have a builder in their options, "fighting", "or something like that," then I would have taken over the Controlling it, that he could not build the buildings and the only "take over" enemy buildings.
(Where the enemy has enormous deposits of raw materials in the granary. You could make a restriction order to reduce the number of max 2x more than ours)

How so very afraid of this new option Take it put in the game options as additional options.

by the way:
Today we try to break the record of people on the forum. From 19.00:)
Awatar użytkownika
Dumdas
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: Dumdas »

I don't think this would be a good idea to let players take over enemy buildings in any way. It would change the game completely.
When comes to mods - I think there shouldn't be so much of them. Rather built-in functions that could be switched on and off.
But how about including the ability to share maps via KaM remake inside of lobby? When game starts with map chosen by host player, KaM will check if other players have same map on their computers (MD5 hash made from map file) and send it unless they have.
Nick w KaM Remake: Argo [PL].
Awatar użytkownika
Lewin
Użytkownik Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: Lewin »

I agree with Dumdas.
We don't have plans for official mods, but as you said, we can add features that can be turned on/off in game. But we do not want many of these. Fog of war is the only planned one I can think of. (and it might be removed if it does not fit well in the game, we will see)
Awatar użytkownika
Dumdas
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: Dumdas »

Whew, that's great you don't want to release mods. Switchable war fog is a good idea and we have been talking about it on forum (don't know if you have been informed about it already).
Nick w KaM Remake: Argo [PL].
ODPOWIEDZ