KaM Remake -> Fighting Demo out!

The Forum for discussions in English

Moderatorzy: kuba11100, The Viking, Moderatorzy

Awatar użytkownika
ChrisEggII
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: ChrisEggII »

I have one problem with this. In my computer this work very slow. Is it because I have windows 7?
At start I see window which tell me that I have old version of OpenGL.
Krom
Użytkownik Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: Krom »

You should update your video-card drivers, that will fix the problem :)
Creator of Knights Province: http://knightsprovince.com
Creator of KaM Remake: http://kamremake.com
Creator of World Racing modding tools: http://krom.reveur.de
Awatar użytkownika
janosiczek
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: janosiczek »

sorry for the translation if something is not understand ;)

minuses -
- A computer opponent does not build
- For longer playing the game throws "crash'y"
- shame that is added (so far) only one building
- Fails "AL", example: when archers attack my troops are standing and waiting for death
- Game records are difficult to read (the point is that I would like to table entries were separate from the campaign or scenario)
- communication the game can piss off, especially as we do not take the shares by a few minutes

Pluses +

+ high-resolution games that work, the game looks great
+ Zoom in the game, interesting and useful option
+ a lot of slots to save games
+ new building, which is useful

to improve + my ideas about the game =

= the stronghold: I would like to be able to select / check off what tools are to be delivered to a particular stronghold (useful when we have more than two strongholds in the map)
= placing the traps in the game type pits of spikes, pits, (built by the builders)
= I would like to have a military battle formations move in the game, and when they pass upwards, eg, (not like now is that they go one by one)
= keyboard shortcuts assigned to specific troops. and in the top left icon with the number of troops (which are together under the banner) (when I click the mouse on the icon will automatically want to go to (the army on the map))
= communication to change the game for less burdensome to a few minutes of play did not occupy the entire left side
= nowy budynek - wieża która mieści trzech łuczników
= new building - house for the army; destiny - it is stored in food; helpers are from the food for the army; important - the building does not require connection to the sidewalk (so you can build in remote locations, in a building, you can select if you want to eat; example, 2x, or 3x more than a military
= I also think the second idea of the house such as:
the house is permanently assigned assistants who deal with feeding the troops in August only (automatically)
possibly - the troops themselves come to the house and leave sated for the moment
= simpler than another concept house with food for the troops is an additional option of "take 2x the food for the troops
= I'd like to be able to play a much larger maps, so that one could easily build walls, ambushes, etc.
= I'd like to have more control over the army (when they attack)
Awatar użytkownika
ZoZoN
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: ZoZoN »

janosiczek pisze: - shame that is added (so far) only one building
Shame? If you want more buildings draw them.
janosiczek pisze: - Fails "AL", example: when archers attack my troops are standing and waiting for death
If you see that enemy attack your troops you can attack them, in the original KaM troops are waiting for death too.
Kheli
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kheli »

Krom, take a look at my answer, please.
Awatar użytkownika
janosiczek
Użytkownik Forum

ZoZoN pisze: If you see that enemy attack your troops you can attack them, in the original KaM troops are waiting for death too.
we had to fix that. I think so
Awatar użytkownika
Mixxer5
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: Mixxer5 »

I suppose it'd be better if our units can think a little... If half of my army dies when I manage economy that's not too good. And if I don't care about economy they'll die because of hunger. So if that's possible, janosiczek is right- it should be fixed. And of course it'd be also great if we could have more buildings. There're plenty of them here on the forum. By the way- is there any possibility to add upgraded buildings? Not exactly extra button in building menu called "upgrade", but as a building which we can set "on" already builded one. Of course if that's possible.

Units ideas

Buildings ideas

It's in polish of course but it can be easily transalte it by GoogleTranslate (or someone from polish part of forum).
Awatar użytkownika
janosiczek
Użytkownik Forum

Studying the forum, I came up with new ideas:

- Wall + gate, but with the possibility of spanking hot tar on the opponent,
or
- Special towers to throw hot tar, oil? (+ New building + a new profession)
- The flaming missiles of archers (which can burn the fields of peasants, fields of grapes)
- beekeeper's cottage (honey), new food

I also have something new!
Ladies and gentlemen:
- New option in the construction of the building, "build with wood"
(wooden buildings), the only minus is a rework of existing buildings on wooden counterparts
Krom
Użytkownik Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: Krom »

@janosiczek: Thank you for translation :)

Please email us your crash reports, we will take a closer look.

Most of the bugs you mention are work in progress (esp. AI)

Army shortcuts are indeed planned and will help a lot. We also discussed troop formations beside simple squares, what would be your suggestions?

What do you mean by "communications are burdensome" exactly?

@Mixxer5: Please explain, why would your army die when you busy with economy?
Creator of Knights Province: http://knightsprovince.com
Creator of KaM Remake: http://kamremake.com
Creator of World Racing modding tools: http://krom.reveur.de
Awatar użytkownika
janosiczek
Użytkownik Forum

- Why would you need to block weapons delivery to barracks?
situation:
I have a large village. I have a stronghold on the left and away from the second (right) so wooden utility wants to have only one and the metal in the other.
- What is wrong with in-game messages?
situation:
I have a big city, I play the (F8), I build, I fight, I forget about recruiting four peasants. in 5 minutes I have 20 messages, which appear all the time and cover me a message that the military is calling to eat. soldiers die, and I have been with 40 messages
solution:
one message for a specific problem. and end
Ostatnio zmieniony 29 paź 2011, 13:14 przez janosiczek, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
ODPOWIEDZ